Pilgrimages to France
Millions of visitors travel to France each year, drawn by the country’s manifold attractions. France teems with churches of striking Gothic architecture, hometowns of saints, breath-taking countryside, and exquisite cuisine. A highlight for pilgrims is often the town of Lourdes where the Virgin Mary appeared to the child St. Bernadette in 1858 and revealed her identity as the Immaculate Conception. The Blessed Virgin then asked the saint to dig a spring, which has since been the site of thousands of documented miracles. Catholics flock to Lourdes from around the world to pray for the sick and wash in the healing baths.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an authentic Catholic pilgrimage to France, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites in your pilgrimage to France:
- Lourdes – Grotto and Baths, Cathedral, Boly Mill/Cachot (homes of St. Bernadette)
- Paris -Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame Cathedral, Rue de Bac, Louvre, Champs-Elysees, Place de la Concorde, Eiffel Tower
- Ars – House and Shrine of St. John Mary Vianney
- Lisieux – Basilica of St. Peter, Le Buissonnets (childhood home of St. Therese)
- Nevers – St. Gildard (St. Bernadette’s incorrupt body)
- Orleans – Home of St. Joan of Arc
- Paray-le-Monial – City of the Eucharist where Our Lord appeared to St. Margaret Mary Alacoque
Request to view proposed itineraries for a pilgrimage to France, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary:
- Proposed Pilgrimage to France: Lisieux, Paris, Nevers, Ars, Lourdes – 10 days
- Proposed Pilgrimage to Fatima, Lourdes, and Spain – 12 days