Pilgrimage to Ireland
Ireland consistently draws visitors, attracted by its traditionally Catholic culture and history, stunning natural beauty, and lively music and people. The island country is small enough that most of it can be toured by bus, allowing visitors the full flavor of church and monastery, hillside and seacoast, village and downtown. Annually more than a million and a half pilgrims travel to the shrine of Our Lady of Knock to commemorate the 1879 apparitions of the Blessed Virgin, St. Joseph, and St. John the Evangelist who brought comfort to the oppressed Irish people.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding Catholic pilgrimage to Ireland, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Ireland:
- Dublin – Trinity College, Book of Kells, Dublin Castle, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Grafton Street
- Knock – Site of 1879 Marian Apparition
- Galway – Galway Cathedral, Downtown Galway, Cliffs of Moher
- Killarney – Killarney Cathedral, Muckross House
- Blarney – Blarney Castle, Blarney Woolen Mills
- Kerry – Dingle Peninsula, Ring of Kerry, Rock of Cashel
- Glendalough – Church of St. Kevin
Request to view a proposed itinerary for a pilgrimage to Ireland, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.