England’s mystique, accentuated by its sprawling universities and stately churches, has drawn caravans of pilgrims to her shores since Chaucer’s time and long before. The struggle of Catholicism in England has enriched her soil with exemplary figures such as St. Thomas More, St. John Fisher, and Blessed John Cardinal Newman.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding pilgrimage to England, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to England:
- London – St. Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Cathedral and Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Piccadilly Circus, House of Parliament, Big Ben, Tower of London (St. Thomas More’s prison cell)
- Birmingham – Birmingham Oratory, Shrine of John Henry Newman, St. Chad’s Cathedral, Maryvale (home of St. John Henry Newman)
- Oxford – Oriel College, Oxford Oratory, C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien sites
- Canterbury – Canterbury Cathedral, site of St. Thomas Beckett’s martyrdom, St. Augustine’s Abbey
- Chelsea – Hometown of St. Thomas More
- Stratford – Hometown of William Shakespeare
- York – Sites of Catholic martyrs
Request to view a proposed England Pilgrimage itinerary, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.