Pilgrimages to Italy
Italy is arguably one of the most sought after pilgrimage destinations in the world, teeming with some of the most renowned saints and inspired leaders in all of Church history. Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can lead you on an authentic Catholic pilgrimage experience in the heart of the Church, Rome. Enjoy the culture and history of this iconic land, and explore the majesty of its churches, the art that has inspired millions, and the rich heritage of its people. Through the direction of our carefully selected, expert Catholic guides, experience the richness of the faith on a pilgrimage to Italy!
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding Catholic pilgrimage to Italy, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Italy:
- Rome – St. Peter’s Basilica, St. John in Lateran, St. Mary Major, St. Paul Outside the Walls, St. Sebastian Catacombs, Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel
- Florence – Accademia Gallery, Duomo Cathedral, Uffizi Art Gallery, Signoria Square, Santa Croce
- Venice – St. Mark’s Basilica, Piazza San Marco, Doge’s Palace, Rialto Bridge
- Assisi – Basilica of St. Francis, Church of St. Clare, San Rufino
- Amalfi Coast – Isle of Capri, Positano, Naples, Sorrento, Ravello
- Lanciano – Eucharistic Miracle at the Church of Lagontial
- Loreto – Holy House of Nazareth, Madonna of Loreto
- San Gimignano -Sant’ Agostino, Torre Grossa
- San Giovanni Rotondo – Santa Maria delle Grazie, Tomb of St. Padre Pio, Grotto of St. Michael the Archangel
- Siena – Cathedral of Siena, Piazza del Campo, Sanctuary of Santa Caterina