Pilgrimages to Mexico
For centuries, Our Lady of Guadalupe has been a source of faith for the Americas. The Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe houses the tilma miraculously imprinted with her image. Along with this popular pilgrimage site, visit the sites of the martyrs of the Cristeros war, and see beauty, depth and history of Mexico.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding pilgrimage to Mexico, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Mexico:
- Mexico City-Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Metropolitan, Catheral, Government Palace, Zocalo
- Queretaro-Sanctuary of Schoenstatt
- Guanajuato-Santuario of Atotonilco
- Puebla-Santo Domingo Church, Church of San Francisco, Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception
- Tlaxcala-Church of San Miguel del Milagro
- Octolan-Basilica of the Virgin of Octolan
Request to view proposed Mexico Pilgrimage itineraries, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.