Pilgrimages to Poland
A rich destination for a Catholic pilgrimage, Poland offers visitors a broad tapestry of history and culture, marked by periods of severe persecution endured by a people of steadfast faith. Visit the land of St. Maximilian Kolbe, Auschwitz martyr; St. Faustina Kowalska, who spoke directly with Christ; and St. John Paul II whose influence continues to resonate worldwide.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an authentic Catholic pilgrimage to Poland, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Poland:
- Auschwitz – Concentration Camp, Shrine of St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Czestochowa – Jasna Gora Monastery (Icon of the Black Madonna)
- Krakow – Wawel Cathedral, Basilica of Divine Mercy, Tomb of St. Faustina Kowalska
- Niepokolanow – Immaculata City built by St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Wadowice – Hometown of St. John Paul II
- Warsaw – Church of St. Stanislaw Kostka, Tomb of Fr. Jerzy Popieluszko (chaplain and martyr of the Solidarity Movement), St. John’s Cathedral, Old Town, Jewish Quarter
- Wieliczka – World famous Salt Mines
- Zakopane – Beloved region St. John Paul II
Request to view a proposed itinerary for a pilgrimage to Poland, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary.