Pilgrimages to Fatima
For nearly a century, Fatima, Portugal has been one of the most visited Catholic pilgrimage sites worldwide. After Our Lady’s appearance to the shepherd children Lucia, Francisco, and Jacinta in 1917, millions of people have not only heeded the Virgin Mary’s plea to convert to a life of prayer and sacrifice, but also been drawn to the hillside town where she appeared.
Coupling expertise with flexibility, Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel can provide you with an outstanding pilgrimage to Fatima, according to the vision you have for your particular group’s tour.
Consider including the following sites
in your pilgrimage to Fatima:
- Fatima – Basilica of Our Lady of Fatima, Chapel of Apparitions, Stations of the Cross along the Via Sacre, Chapel of Calvary, Aljustrel (home of the visionary children), Valinhos (site of apparition after the visionaries release from prison), Candlelight Procession, Dominican Batalha Monastery
- Lisbon – St. Anthony’s Church, St. Roque Church, Jeronimos Monastery
- Coimbra – Carmelite Convent of St. Lucia
- Santarem – Church of St. Stephen housing the oldest Eucharistic Miracle
- Or extend your pilgrimage to include Lourdes, France and/or Spain.
Request to view proposed Fatima Pilgrimage itineraries, keeping in mind that Pilgrimages by Corporate Travel is ready to work with you to design your own customized itinerary:
- Proposed Pilgrimage to Fatima, Lourdes, and Spain – 12 days
- Proposed Pilgrimage to Fatima and Spain – 11 days